Saturday, July 15, 2017

VELVET SUGAR by Bath and Body Works Inspired Mani

Hi my sparkles! How was your day so far? Today I have a nail art post, (Yay not a swatch finally!!!) haha. It's inspired by this lotion that I've been desperately trying to use up xD I've had it for a while now, it's the Velvet Sugar Body Cream by Bath and Body Works. Not the biggest fan of the scent, but it works!

I wanted to do a mani based on the colors of the tube, originally I was going to do the floss/quilting technique, but I couldn't get that right, so I just went with striping haha. I also stamped on a turquoise floral design.




I used: Sally Hansen "Rupee Red" for the deep maroon color, Formula X "Brazen" for the pink, and Sinful Colors "Mint Apple" for the (little) splash of turquoise.

I originally did this mani in the glossy form, but I think it looked nicer matte, so I added Essie's matte topcoat over it. Here's the original version.


Okay, that's it for today's post! What's your favorite scent from Bath and Body Works? :)

XO,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: