Friday, July 21, 2017

Everything is Blueeeee: Blue French Mani

Hi sweethearts! I hope you are all having a great day so far 😊 I have a cute mani that I did a while ago, and I wanted to share it with you!

 I used Formula X's Omni, and Infatuated, and a silver striper from KISS.

So I originally wasn't going to add the silver stripe linings, but it seemed like the edges were too unclean for me to not go through them LOL.




Done on my naked nails! Was going to add a sheer baby pink as a base, but I was lazy.... so sorry for the stained nails! xD

And just as a bonus to show you how obsessed I am with the color blue.....


Hahah hope you guys like it! Enjoy, and I'll see you guys next time!

XO,
Christine

12 comments:

  1. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design! I love that it matches your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resep masakan asli indonesia
    Resep masakan asli indonesia
    Resep masakan asli indonesia
    Resep masakan asli indonesia
    Resep masakan asli indonesia
    Resep masakan asli indonesia
    Resep masakan asli indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  4. App explainer video company in hyderabad Alpasbox is a video production company that works with clients to animate their ideas and bring them to life.
    app explainer video company

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog Everything is Blueeeee: Blue French Manifor a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Body Elegance
    Thank you for sharing this informative and amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: