Monday, July 3, 2017

Jungle Colored Feather Nail Art Inspired by RCT2

Hi sparkles! Today I have a nail art with a bit of an odd backstory LOL.
Soooo, you've all heard of Roller Coaster Tycoon, I'm sure. The nostalgic early 2000's game that took the world by storm. Yup, I recently purchased it and started playing it again! Just as addictive as I remembered it to be. So I did this nail art inspired by the colors of the game.


Soooo, inspired by the jungle trees and rivers and the colors of the game LOL. And of course, I added a feather just for the heck of it.

These are the colors I used, Sally Hansen Please Sea Me, Sinful Colors Mint Apple, and Formula X Zap. I had to layer two coats of zap over a white, because it's extremely sheer, it's more of like a tint of neon yellow. No way I could've gotten it opaque by itself.




Okay, that's it for the post today haha. Just wanted to share my current obsession with y'all 🌝😂😅

Until next time,
XO
Christine

1 comment:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: