Sunday, July 9, 2017

REVISITING OLD SWATCHES: Nails Inc Sprinkles Collection Swatches

Wow, what a throwback! Sprinkles collection? That was sooooo 2012. Or whatever year they were popular LOL. I swatched one of the colors back in the day, but I didn't swatch the other two. Sooo here they are!


First up is Nails Inc Pudding Lane, a teal jelly with fuschia purple and gold glitters. This was a little sheer so I needed 3 coats, but I feel like that contributed to the 3D feel of this polish. I actually really like this color! I only used one coat of top coat here.





Next is Nails Inc Sugar House Lane. I used 2 coats here, this is definitely more opaque and packed with glitter. Definitely has a more gritty finish than the other two. I have mixed feelings about this one, it kind of reminds me of an Oreo shake, but also kind of looks like mud.... 😅 It's a grey/taupe base with silver white and black glitters. This needed 2 coats of topcoat to make it look semi-leveled.



Last but certainly not least, my favorite of the collection. The one I swatched 4 years ago haha. This is called Sweets Way, a milky base with suspended silver, blue, and pink glitters. This reminds me of this Sanrio character called Cinnamoroll haha. I used three coats of this.

NOW:



4 YEARS AGO:
One Coat

Two Coats
I think that my polish may have oxidized over the years because it's starting to look slightly yellow... but oh well haha.
And this is the character is reminds me of LOL.

Okay, thanks for reading! See you guys next time hehe
XO,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: