Thursday, July 6, 2017

Coconut Latte Nails: Gold and Violet Julep Polishes

Heyyyyyy cuties :3

I have kind of an odd combo to share with you guys today. So there's this delicious coconut water coffee drink that I had the other day, and the colors just all worked so well together. Soooo.... yea.


So I started off with two coats of Julep Penny, it's a antique gold color. Not really as penny or copper as I had thought, but still beautiful nonetheless! the shimmers are gorgeous, and not too much brushstrokes.


Then, I layered a coat of Violette on top. It's a deep indigo violet glitter. Can barely tell it's purple, mostly blue under the light. It's quite sparse, so it's definitely a layering polish. Probably can't get opaque by itself.


Yea, and Julep's instagram actually commented on my nails for this look! Hahaha, that was a nice start to my day. Anyway, my handle is @steamiexo if any of you want to follow me there.

But that's it for today, until next time!
XO,
Christine

2 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: