Friday, June 30, 2017

Abstract Shattered Pink Holographic Foil Nails

Hellooo sweetie buns!
 I had some trouble coming up with a name for this look haha. I got a whole bag of foils the other day, so I felt like doing some sort of  mani with them. I first layed down a coat of Wet n Wild Sugar Coat, then I did everything else on top.


For my middle finger, I put down a layer of the foil and jelly sandwiched it with Sugar Coat again. I love how it turns hot pink!


For my ring finger and thumb, I sponged on Sally Hansen's Strobe Light, a beautiful light pink glitter with larger holo glitters. Love how this shines!








































So I'm not too sure about how the looks, because someone commented that it looks like I scratched some of the foil off hahaha. But a part of me still thinks this looks like shattered glass and likes the distressed look.
Let me know what you guys think!

Thank you for reading heh
XO,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: