Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sally Hansen Nail Strips: TATTOO MUCH

Hi everyone!

Soooo, nail wraps. Aren't they the easiest form of nail art? Takes 2 seconds and BAM you get a perfectly artistic piece of work on your nails. I have a love hate relationship with them though, I love them in that they are super fast and beautiful, but I hate them in that they're hard to get smooth, and they're single-use. Sooo, $8 for a manicure 😅

But rant aside, I have the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Tattoo Much. Very Ed-Hardy vibes. Here's what they look like on:




And surpriseeee I got them on sale for $4, so yay. More pros, less cons! Hahaha, let me know what your guys' opinions of nail wraps are! That's it for today heh.

Xo,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: