Saturday, June 24, 2017

JUNE JULEP BOX: Full of Holo Polishes!

Hi guys!
So I received my June Julep box earlier this month, and haven't gotten around to playing with them until now. I chose three holo colors, just because I haven't tried any holographic polishes from Julep so I wanted to see how they worked. I chose Tessa, Elsie, and Jaydra.




So first up is Tessa, a beautiful deep blue holo. The lid says liquid holographic, not sure what that means LOL. But it's beautiful and it was almost a one coater! Very impressive. Andddd, I'm a sucker for blue polishes so... Def one of my faves 😍



Next up if my favorite from this month's box, Elsie. It's a cherry holo with a squishy jelly feeling. I really like how soft and squishy this looks haha. It says sheer on the bottle cap, again not sure what that means because I was able to achieve full opacity at 2 coats. The holo does seem to be less noticeable than Tessa though.




Lastly, is Jaydra, a beautiful dusty rose mauve shade. This was originally my favorite, just looking at the bottle, but the holo in this one was just a little disappointing.... It doesn't really show up against the base color, and is only really noticeable in bright light. It's a beautiful everyday color to wear though. Two coats with ease.



Okay, that's it for this month's box! Overall I'm very impressed by these polishes. I used to have some formula issues with Julep polishes being too runny and thin, but these are perfect!

Let me know which color was your favorite hehe, until next time! Feel free to find me up on insta! @steamiexo

XO,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: