Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Simple Barbie Pink Art

Hi everyone!
Today I have a pretty simple striped and dotticure to show you all, I'm not too pleased by the final result, but I really do enjoy this barbie pink and the bow design on my pinky haha.

First, I used 2 coats of Trust Fund Beauty I'm Kind of a Big Deal, a medium pink. Creamy, smooth, no problems with application.


Then I added some stripes and dots, and a design from a bundle monster stamping plate. Like I said, I really love my pink design, but not very satisfied with the rest of my hand :'D. It's okay haha, still wanted to share with you guys.



That's the finished look! I might try to redo this mani because I'm not very pleased, but I'll update you guys on that! Hope you enjoyed and talk to you guys next time!

-Christine

1 comment:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: