Saturday, May 6, 2017

Tartelette Palette Inspired Nails

Hello everyone! Today I have a design, I pulled inspiration from the Tartelette In Bloom Palette by Tarte Cosmetics. This was super fun to do, and I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out! Here's what they look like.




I used the watercoloring technique where you dip your brush in acetone before applying the color to dilute it. I'm not an expert at this yet, so some parts may seem more blotchy than others haha.

These are the three colors I used over a pale pink base.

Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby, Revlon Jelly, Formula X Haphazard.

Let me know what you guys think of these! Until next time heh

-Christine

3 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: