Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Blue Sky Clear Mind: SUPER EASY Cloud Mani

Hi guys! It's been pretty sunny here in Seattle lately, and I've been meaning to create something like this for a long time so what better opportunity than this? Here's the mani, so enjoy!




I first started off with 2 coats of LVX Serene. A beautiful periwinkle baby blue color.


Then I added the white with a q-tip, and contoured a bit with Zoya Carey, a light gray. That's it! Super simple but super cute! I love this design.

Okay, that's it for today guys! Thank you for reading, and see you guys next time!
-Christine

1 comment:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: