Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sequin Party Dress ft. Sammydress Review~

 Hi everyone! Long time no talk hahaha, I've been suuuuuper busy with school ): So sad.... Don't even have free time anymore.
Anyway, I have a beautiful dress from Sammydress to share with you guys today. Just a bit of info, this site is extremely inexpensive! Like EXTREMELY. But it ships from China, so you do have to pay some shipping fee, but still, I'm really impressed!
The dress I'm wearing today is Sexy Plunging Neck Voile Splice Sleeveless Narrow Waist Club Dress For Women. Long name hahaha, but it's a sequined dress with beautiful mesh overlaying it.
Bust:
80CM
Waist:
64CM
Length:
85CM
Shoulder Width:
36CM
Let's get to the pictures!



It fits really well and is very stretchy so I would definitely say one size fits most. Unless you're extremely tall. I'm 5'9" and this hits just below my butt haha. Another complaint I have is that the middle band of sequins are attached to the inside as well, so it scratches your skin. Actually, the top might as well, but I'm wearing a bra so I didn't notice. Not too big of a deal, because it's definitely pretty enough to wear out for one night, even with the pain! Hahaha :3


All in all, it's a gorgeous dress, at only $8.65. And despite its flaws, I would give it a:
4.75/5
Be sure to check out the other beautiful dresses that Sammydress has to offer! At an extremely insane price too!

Hope you guys are having a nice day, and I'll talk to you soon! (hopefully QQ)
-Christine

ALL OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE 100% TRUTHFUL AND MY OWN. I'M NOT PAID TO PROVIDE FALSE REVIEWS TO MY BELOVED READERS!

3 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: