Monday, February 10, 2014

More Water Decals Ft. Born Pretty Store~ (Plus a Bit of Explanation)

Hi honeybuns! So.... I know I haven't posted in a while, but school has definitely been taking its toll on me! Thank God though, midterms are over, so I have a bit of freedom now hahaha. Anyway, how have you guys been?

Today I have another nail look for you! Guess what it is! Yup, water decals!  I've been obsessed with these lately, so easy to apply, and instantaneous nail art! Who doesnt like that ;) However, with these, I was quite disappointed, and I'll explain why in a second. This particular one can be found here.





Okay, after seeing the pictures ON my nails, these seem pretty okay, no? But let me tell you, they're actually a giant piece of sticker, and they're:
1) Hard to remove from the paper itself,
2) Cut off at the sides, so the designs look really funky,
3) Giant, so they have a hard time staying on your nails, even after using a topcoat.

When I put the first one on, the design broke in half because it was very difficult to remove, but I just tried to piece it back together on my nail.
And as you can see from my ring finger, the design has a hard time adhering to my nail.



All in all, I still think this is a really nice design for a night out, or something really short, but I was slightly disappointed. I would give this a:
3/5
Again, these can be found here, and even though these weren't perfect, the Born Pretty Store has soooo many more amazing things! Also, here is a coupon for 10% of their already really low prices~

That's it for today, love you guys~
Christine.

ALL OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE 100% TRUTHFUL AND MY OWN. I'M NOT PAID TO PROVIDE FALSE REVIEWS TO MY BELOVED READERS!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani my dear, really like the stickers!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are gorgeous !
    I love BornPrettyStore. They have so many cute stuff !

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Christine,
    This is the first time I visit your blog and I like it so much.
    i am from Brazil, nice to meet you.
    This nail art is really very beautiful , i love it ^_^
    Your blog is very good, i am following you now and i will always visit here. ^_^

    www.glamour-secrets.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok..I am drooling here.
    That is just AMAZING! WOW!!!!

    Love from Canada.
    ❤anamascara.blogspot.ca❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love these decals.
    Great post. Cool photos!

    Love,
    Belinda.

    Eternal Girl Gift Card Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: