Sunday, September 29, 2013

Outfits of First Week of School!~

Good afternoon sweethearts! How are your weekends going? I have quite a lot of hw after the first week ); Sad sad, but good thing is, I had fun Friday and Saturday night! Hahahah, so today will be my work day :P
Anyway, I just wanted to take advantage of the full-length mirror we have in our room, so I'll be showing you my outfits of the week!

Day 1:
Really cold so I layered a sequined F21 sweater underneath my Ed Hardy jacket, and paired it with the fluffy Oasap leggings.



Day 2:
Also very cold.... what do you expect from Seattle hahah, but I had dance today so I wore a ruffle tank top. Gotta love my UGGS.



Day 3:
Just a casual inside the dorm outfit. Whenever I walked out, I would carry my pink fluffy blanket with me hahaha. I actually got this top 4-5 years ago, and I still love it :3 Also, no makeup that day.... >.<


Heheh okay, that's the end of my post! Hope you guys are all having a great week/weekend, and feel free to leave your thoughts below!
Love,
Christine

8 comments:

  1. Soooooo nice! I'm so happy because of reading this post, because tomorrow I start the College and I don't know what to wear!!
    xoxo
    NL. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great outfits and shots. :) You always look so happy. ♥
    And I wish I had a full-lenght mirror, too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm a happy girl :D Yea, I was so glad when my roommate bought one :P

      Delete
  3. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe boa tarde, amiga blog maravilhoso, post e look encantador amei, SUCESSO AMIGA.
    já estou te seguindo aguardo retribuição.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so sweet look number 2 and 2 particularly. :) Your versatility is incredible!! :)
    It's a pity that the pictures are a little small and dark of the first two outfits, but still so great!

    Lol
    Nin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the latter casual outfit. You're rockin' those fancy leggings :)
    I added you on my gfc list, catch me too on Smize with Style.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: