Saturday, June 18, 2016

Outfits and an Update

Hi babiesssss!

I can't believe it has been over two years since I've posted on here.... I've just been caught up with school and work and everything...

And also joined a sorority. It's not all that negative compared to what many people associate sororities with. Anyway, I just wanted to check in and see how you guys are all doing (if you guys are still around) haha.

I have two outfits here that I want to share

 I wore this dress above to the wedding reception of my uncle. I had my hair up for the morning, but it eventually fell out so I tied it up in a half up half down haha. I bought this dress from a boutique in Canada.

This outfit below was just for a casual day shopping. This red sweater is from a boutique in Korea, and is surprisingly very very warm!!!


Aite, so this will be it for today's post. Haven't been back in so long, I need to get back into the hang of things haha. Thank you guys for reading and see you next time!

1 comment:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: