Wednesday, January 9, 2013

China Glaze Flirty Tankini Swatches and Review

Hi guys, sorry for not posting for the last few days... my internet explorer doesn't allow me to upload pictures so now I downloaded google chrome haha. Anyway, here's my #2 Favorite Polish of 2012, Flirty Tankini. It's a beautiful neon pink with soft coral undertones. It has really subtle shimmer that softens the neon-ness and makes it very wearable! Some pics :3




One Coat, with flash




This is quite opaque, completely full at 2 coats. And because it is a neon, it does dry satin/matte. The formula is amaaaazing, such a dream to work with. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this polish! That's why it made #2 on my list haha, hope you guys are having a wonderful new year so far! Thanks for reading <3 div="div">

3 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: