Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Color Club Magnetic Nail Polish: Sci-Fi Swatches and Review


Hi all! How are you guys doing? I feel great today because I finally got my long-anticipated presentation over with, and I feel like I can truly relax again! So today, I have my favorite magnetic polish to show you. Sci-Fi by Color Club is a olive-gold with flecks of gold glitter. So gorgeous!



One reason that Magnetic Polishes interest me is that they remind me of those 3-D boards! The ones you tilt up and down and they give you different images? That's what these resemble. 

Before hovering the magnet over my nails, this is what Sci-Fi looks like:
Sorry this picture is a bit blurry, my camera doesn't want to focus...
All in all, it's a great polish! Very nice coverage, full opacity in 1 coat, like most magnetic polishes. Very easy to apply, and gorgeous color! That's it for today, thank you guys for reading! :-*

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I haven't gotten into magnetic polish... looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: