Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pink Crystal Necklace From Born Pretty Store Review

Good afternoon to my little muffins~ It's yet another rainy day here in Seattle.... Oh how I miss California weather ._____. Anyway, on a good note, I'll be reviewing this Crystal Rhinestone Four-Leaf Design Necklace Chain Pendant from the lovely Born Pretty Store! Let me tell you, it was love at first sight. The minute I saw this necklace on the site, I fell in love immediately! And I'll let the pictures show you why.




The first picture is slightly more color accurate. It's a gorgeous bright rose colored necklace, with many rhinestones, even rhinestones in the middle of the heart crystals! The chain is very delicate looking as well, small, shiny, and doesn't pinch the skin.

When worn, the necklace is very dainty and feminine, perfect for everyday wear~



Look at the sparkle *o*



I cannot stress enough on how gorgeous this necklace is! From the color, to the design, to the size, it's all perfect~ The rhinestones are very shiny and sparkly, as are the crystals. The metal leaf of the clover is very reflective and clean looking as well. And not to mention the price, only $4.80! All in all, love this! I would give it a:


5/5
There are many other colors of this necklace, like green, red, lavender etc, which can all be found here.

Born Pretty Store actually specializes in nail art supplies, but honestly, they have such a wide selection of everything! Whatever you can think of, they have it! I have a 10% off code for my readers here, feel free to use it :D


That's going to be it for today, hope you guys have a wonderful long weekend~
-Christine


ALL OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE 100% TRUTHFUL AND MY OWN. I'M NOT PAID TO PROVIDE FALSE REVIEWS TO MY BELOVED READERS!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace <3

    Kisses from Poland
    http://blond-yasmin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty necklace

    Have a lovely weekend
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful jewelry!
    you're too beautiful blouse fits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post! :)

    XO
    www.cynthiasnydose.com

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: