Friday, August 2, 2013

Born Pretty Store Holographic Nail Polish Swatches and Review

Hi everyone! As you all know... I'm a sucker for holo. Oh, I cant even begin to describe my love for holographic nail polish. Today, I have the Born Pretty Holographic Holo Glitter Nail Polish Varnish Hologram Effect 3# to show you guys! It's a gorgeous deep fuchsia linear holo. Pics below are 2 coats of polish and no top coat, I felt that sufficed, but if you prefer a more intense pink color, feel free to go 3 coats.

2 coats, in regular lighting



2 Coats with Flash



2 coats with flash in a more warm lighting to imitate sunlight.

1 coat


Honestly, I'm pretty speechless about this polish. I mean, the pictures speak for themselves. I love holo polishes, I also love pink polishes, put them together, and BAM. This polish is going to be loved very well for the next few weeks hehehe :3 Formula was very nice, thin and easy to control. Again, if you like intense color, go for 3 coats. I just had a tiny problem with the applicator though, the square top makes it a bit difficult to manipulate and hold the brush properly. However, that may just be my personal pet peeve. 

All in all, I would give this polish a:
5/5
Born Pretty Store also carries a variety of colors of holo polish, which can all be found here. There is definitely a color to suit everyone! (: And also, they have tons of nail art supplies too! Whatever you can think of, they have it! I have a 10% off code for my readers here, feel free to use it :D


Heheheh, that's it guys, have a wonderful day and talk to you next time!
Love,
Christine

ALL OPINIONS AND IDEAS ARE 100% TRUTHFUL AND MY OWN. I'M NOT PAID TO PROVIDE FALSE REVIEWS TO MY BELOVED READERS!

3 comments:

  1. It looks good! ^-^
    I recently ordered the effect 11# and cannot wait to try it. :)

    Oh btw., the soup mentioned in one of my former entries is instant soup with lobster flavour. I really don't know if this makes sense. xD But I also don't know how to explain properly, I'm sorry. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: