Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Minty Goodness! Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet and NYC Starry Silver Glitter + Outfit Pic~

Happy Tuesday everyone! :D It's my first day back at school... and... let's just say I fell asleep a couple of times hahah.
Anyway, over the 4-day weekend, I finally decided to paint my nails after letting them rest after Valentines. So here it is!
1 coat of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet, and one coat of NYC Starry Silver Glitter on accent nails.
 I love this shot :3 this green is as close to true color as I can capture it, although it can be quite a shapeshifter, going from very light to more yellow toned indoors. This is natural lighting.

And the next picture is artificial lighting before I stuck on the rhinestones, sorry about the messy cuticles haha, didn't clean up :P

With flash, I think this captures the glitter very well.
 The glitter I used is a mixture of small holo particles and slightly bigger iridescent glitter along with big bright blue hexagonal glitter and lavender glitter. The only complaint that I have though, is that the bigger colored hexagonal glitter is very sparse, so you have to fish it out of the bottle and manually place it on. The base color is Mint Sorbet, a very light mint green leaning pistachio, very opaque, love the formula of this. Below is one coat of it:

And here is a bottle shot with the names on the bottle. Mint Sorbet dries darker than bottle color, and Starry Silver Glitter is very sparse haha.

And here is the plate and design I used. I'm starting to feel that I'm the only one who still uses Konad haha, everyone else seemed to move onto brands like Cheeky and Red Angel and what not, but oh well :P

And one last photo, me being a camwhore as always :P I really love this green on my skintone heheh

Okay, that's the end of today's post! Talk to you guys soon~ And just a quick thank you to those who are recent followers, you make me so happy when I receive new comments and see my follower count go up (:
-Kisses,
Christine.

8 comments:

  1. Love this color. I have re-fresh mint sitting in my untried pile, look similar. Nice stamping job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mint Sorbet - it's one of my favourite Spring polishes! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love it for spring <3 And thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great mani! That green color looks fantastic on you! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This combo looks lovely & mint is coming back in trend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani.
    The colours are just exellent!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: