Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day Nails ft. OPI DS Magic

Happy Memorial Day, sweethearts! Hope you guys are having a great weekend! In honor of this holiday, I kind of wanted to do something red and blue. I'm not too big of a fan of how this ended up looking, but I figured I'd still post it haha. Here's what the nails look like!


I started off with 3 coats of this gorgeous gorgeous polish by OPI. It's called DS Magic. I seriously cannot describe how shimmery and glass-like this polish is! It has a slight purple duochrome, and it's just sooooo beautiful! 😍
3 coats of OPI DS Magic
 The formula was quite thin and needed 3 coats, but that's okay because it's part of what adds to the depth and dimension of this polish!
3 coats of OPI DS Magic to show duochrome
So on top of that, I used a striping brush and striped on some yellow and red, and topped it off with a gold glitter polish to make it look like fireworks haha.




 I used Sinful Colors All About You as a glitter topper, and Pullover and Ruby Ruby for the stripes.

This was a pretty easy mani to do, and I was able to do it with my non-dominant hand hhaha, congratulate me please xD.

Anyway, hope you guys are having a great day for those who don't celebrate it, and I will talk to you guys soon!

Love,
Christine


5 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: