Sunday, April 30, 2017

Rainbow Striped Skittle Nails

Hello everyoneeeeeee.
So remember last time when I said I didn't really like the rest of my mani except my pinky? well. yup. I decided to redo all my other nails and keep my pinky! Hahaha and here's what they look like. If you guys would like to check out my instagram, its @steamiexo.


I'm loving this a lot more than the last mani! Think I should've used a more pastel orange though, but this'll do! Someone told me this reminded them of Easter nails haha, unintentional :D

Here are the polishes I used, the bow is from Born Pretty Store, I have a coupon for 10% off on the sidebar!

Trust Fund Beauty: I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Sephora Collection: Random nameless one?
Sinful Colors: Unicorn
LVX: Mynt
Formula X: Infatuated.

Okay, one last look at these :3

Thank you guys so much for reading, and let me know what you guys think! Until next time!

-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: