Wednesday, August 8, 2012

China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara

Hahaha, hey guys, I'm new here, and I have so many pictures of polishes I actually dont know where to start. But I'm going to start with this one!
China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara
This one's such a beautiful color! Fine silver glitter particles with larger round aqua glitter suspended in a clear base. OMG. LET ME TELL YOU. It's soooo sparkly under the sun! The glitter is so dense it's almost a foil finish. I used 2 coats in the pictures, and it's actually pretty good, but if you really want to smooth things out and ensure ALL of your nail bed is covered in glitter, go for 3.
This is 1 coat, to show you the opacity.


And this is two coats, with the light hitting at different angles.

The formula on this was really nice! It's easy to apply and dries fairly quickly, but I would recommend a smoothing top coat before your quickdry because this does tend to get gritty with added coats.
And here's my hand hahaha.
This is directly under the sunlight, taken with my phone... not the best quality, but gives you an idea of how EXTREMELY GLITTERY THIS IS.
It's quite chip-prone though, started chipping on me after 2-3 days, when normal polishes usually last a week on me.
Anyway, I got mine online at transdesign.com for $3.68



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: