Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beautiful Sunny San Diego: USD Trip, Sad Sad ):

Hello my sweetiecakes! It's been a while since we last talked, sorry for being so busy! AP Tests are coming up and I'm still trying to pull up my grades hahaha, being a second semester senior sucks, absolutely no motivation at all :P So as you all know, I went to Washington a few weeks ago, but I also went to San Diego! Haven't posted these pictures for you guys because I'm actually really sad ): Tell you more about it later! First, I just want to show you guys my outfit that day~

 You have no idea how happy I was to see a full length mirror! Makes outfit shots so much easier :P

Pink Bodycon Skirt: Forever 21
Chiffon Skull Blouse: Agaci
Neon Pink Trimmed Gray Cardigan: Charlotte Russe (Got on Black Friday for $10 or $15 I forgot lol)
Striped Sandals: Claire's (in Canada)


So after camwhoring, I happily drove with my dad to USD! :D Sadly, the day of my orientation was a cloudy day in San Diego D: But anyway, University of San Diego is located 25 minutes away from Mexico and 15 minutes away from San Diego Zoo and Aquarium! Wonderful location, no? When we first stepped in, we saw this billboard. And I was REALLY confused. Can you tell why?
It's because April 12th isn't a Saturday! It's a Friday!
 Lol, I guess we're all human after all xD I followed the crowd to the courtyard, and there are beautiful palm trees and shrubbery all over. The buildings also have that antique classic feel to them. So pretty~~~

 There was lots of food and drinks provided to us, and the people there were super friendly! Also, it wasn't as crowded as UDUB because USD is a private school and has only about 6,000 students while UDUB has like 30,000 LOL. So after food, they took us on a brief campus/residence hall tour and the greenery is just too pretty!






This building is USD's logo, but ironically, it's a church that doesn't belong to USD HAHAHA. Gorgeous nevertheless!

 Love the colors and the intricate designs on the buildings! Such a breathtaking school. And also, has a variety of flowers!
 But the most bizarre kind I found were the "Flamingo Flowers" that was proudly named by yours truly.
 They look like little chicken with fluff on top! Do any of you guys actually know the real name of this species?

Okay, so back to why I'm sad. USD's ranking is 92 worldwide, while UDUB is 16. So obviously, my parents would want me to attend a better school for my future! I was originally really hesitant, because I really did fall in love with USD already, I did so much research about their classes and schoollife and etc, but my dad (being the super awesome business man he is) bribed me with a new car looool. He said if I go to Washington, he'll pay for my tuition, meaning I don't have to take out loans! YAY :D, and also buy me a new car hahaha.

So all in all, weighing each school's benefits, I went with UDUB. Actually S. I. R-ed already last night. Oh well, both are gorgeous schools, and I found that Washington has a dance team! :D So can't be that bad right (:
Okay, that's it for today's post! Thank you all for reading
LOOOOVE YOUUUUU
-Christine

 





27 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your shirt!!!!!! It's just to cute :), and San Diego looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh thank you! And yup, it's a gorgeous city!

      Delete
    2. Welcome and yes I hope to go someday :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome photos but You look.. AMAZING :) I love your skirt and blazer :)
    ooh I want get new car too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the place is amazing!! great outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skull shirt with the preppy color block cardigan!!! I want to be 18 again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Good luck in your schools ..which ever you ultimately decide it'll all work out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked University of Washington already (:

      Delete
  6. I hope your not sad anymore! Your hair is really long and pretty! :0
    Love this post, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks <333 Haha I actually want to get it cut! Too annoying!

      Delete
  7. Sorry, love. I thought I already followed you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, that's so exciting! Plus new car too, win! I'm sure it'll be even better than you think it is when you arrive as well. :)) Good luck with it all!! P.s. Stop being so pretty woman! ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehhe yup I sure hope so! Hehehhe awww >.< Thank you :3

      Delete
  9. very exciting picking out a college. your pops deffinetly made it a hard decision lol.
    i live in san diego county it is beautiful here, but choosing the best education is best and im sure that school is alot better.
    goodluck<3

    ps the outfit posts

    xoxo BB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm jelly, I wanna live in San Diego too! Hahaha, yea I'm sure after 4 years I would want to move closer to Cali because I truly love it here <3

      Delete
  10. Oh myyyy, the pictures are so beautiful! I like all the pictures on your blog, there was a picture with tulips a few entries ago, Seattle right? This was gorgeous.
    I like your outfit here, the skirt is cute! <3
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! It really measns a lot to me <3 Yup, Seattle is beautiful too, but it just rains way too much haha :P

      Delete
  11. your outfits are trully match with the flower :D
    so fresh and fit with spring :D
    love it

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful look and photos. Love the skull shirt. You´ll get a new car and your dad is going to pay and you are still sad?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, sad that I won't be near my mom and in beautiful Cali, but really happy that I finally made a choice (:

      Delete
  13. woah the flowers are amazingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post :)
    Love your skirt and those flowers!
    I'm literally in love with spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your skirt! I wish I could pull off a skirt like that haha. Your photos were gorgeous :) Congrats on your future new car! Yay!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha, I live in California! I can't believe you've never seen those flowers before--here they're EVERYWHERE.
    Most of us call them "bird of paradise" flowers. Here's the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: