Sunday, March 17, 2013

KAR Dance Competition First Place! :D Plus Sequined Kitty Shirt!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend! I've been sooo busy this week rehearsing for the KAR Dance Competition yesterday, and I'm so glad it paid off! KAR stands for Kids Artistic Revue, and we entered 2 dances, both in the Intermediate 15-19 Group, and one got Top First Place, and one got Eliter Top First! So we're going to move on and compete again in April with that dance (: Hehehe, sorry I don't have pictures of the big trophies, was too excited about winning that I forgot to camwhore there! :P



And here is us nervously waiting for the results! Left to right, me, Cici, Angela (you saw her in a previous post) and the ever so goreous Jade :3


This is our Academy's jacket, ACPA, stands for Academy of Chinese Performing Arts heheh, and the below pic is of me and Malina, which you guys also saw in a previous post. I'm thinking about rhinestoning the letters on the back of my jacket, what do you guys think?

Heheheh, such a happy day for me! While I was organizing my photos, I realized that I took a picture of my sequined kitty shirt on the day I did my Jewelry haul, but I forgot to post it! So here you go, a bonus picture of my favorite casual t-shirt haha, I wear this on my lazy days :3 The kitty's are soooo cute~~~

Okay, that's it for the short and sweet post! I've started painting my nails again, because I think they're getting healthier now, almost no more staining! So I'll be having more nail posts~ Stay tuned!
Lots of Love,
-Christine 

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally jealous of that kitty tshirt. o.o Your nails are so nicely shaped, too. Tell me your secrets, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hehhehe I love that shirt <3 And no secrets! Just a nail file hahaha :P

      Delete
  2. :D I am glad you won! That's how it's done, Christine!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: