Saturday, March 30, 2013

Explore Modeling Leona Collection! Modeling Contest~

Good afternoon everyone! I just have a quick post to share with you guys here. So, Explore Modeling is holding a contest to search for models for their Leona Collection shoot! There will be a winner chosen by Explore Modeling, and she will receive some pieces from this collection and also get the photoshoot! :D There is also a Popular Vote Prize, which will be given to the girl with the most votes. She will receive a beautiful dress valued at $175! I know I have a group of amazingly beautiful followers, and I just wanted to share this with you! Register link is here. No past experience needed! No matter weight/height/ethnicity, just be photogenic (:

Of course, I registered too! Here are just some pictures I uploaded onto Explore Modeling:
This was from a photoshoot a LOOONG time ago haha :P




 I would love it if you guys would vote for me here! Let's be in this together, sweethearts 
-Christine~

24 comments:

  1. So pretty! This sounds great! I've heard of ExploreModeling before, but I've never known anyone that used it. Let us know how it goes! Sent a vote for you! Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. just finished voting of you! goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with this contest and I love the second photo you uploaded. You also look very tall LOL
    Oh and I nominated your blog for the liebster award. Check out my blog for details if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehhehe thank you! And I am very tall haha, 5'9"!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, that's a cool contest! I voted for you and I'm absolutely in love with that first picture of yours. It's so cute.! ;_; <3

    Also thank you for your lovely comment. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hehehe that was from a photoshoot a few years ago when I still had bangs >.<

      Delete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love your coral blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really sweet in the first photo! and you look great in pastel jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehhe thank you! I love colored jeans <3

      Delete
  7. very nice the first photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first picture c: Good luck
    with this contest!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Blog is lovely! I have followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfits in the last photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh thanks! My friend and I decided to both wear light green jeans to match! :D

      Delete
  11. I voted, good luck! Love your style and you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're gorgeous! hope you win. voted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That second outfit is so nice. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You are so amazing! I'm totally impressed! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really know what works for you

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just voted for ya!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: