Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Thank You So Much, My Acceptance, Followers, and Parting Gift

Happy Tuesday everyone! I was originally going to post this last night, but I wasn't able to finish, but I'll just post it today :P I just want to say that yesterday was BY FAR the best monday I've had in a LOOONG time. Do you want to know why?

FIRST: I reached 100 followers! Thank you guys soooooo much, soooooooooooo much! Honestly, you guys are a great support and I feel like I can come on and rant to you guys all I want and you guys wont judge me (: I'm sincerely very thankful that I'm lucky enough to have such an amazing group of followers! I have quite a few bloggers that I specifically want to thank, the new followers and the old followers who has stuck with me. First, Jenni, man... Jenni, oh Jenni, you have been so supportive of me, and you always comment with the nicest things. And of course that handwritten note  you sent me with the prize was just so heartwarming (: Thank you so much! And second, Kelly, who started blogging nearly around the same time as I did, and she has been extremely supportive as well. All in all, thank you all so much for being on my journey here with me (:

SECOND: One of my dream private schools, USD or University of San Diego, just called me yesterday to inform me that I have been accepted!!!! You have no idea how happy I am ('; tears of joy right there! I was so happy yesterday that I was like "screw homework" and instead of doing it, I went over to my boyfriend's house, which leads to the third reason why I'm happy.

THIRD: I have a 哥哥(Ge Ge) here, and in English, that means big brother, but it's more like a way to respect and show the close relationship between you and an older guy you're really close to. My Ge Ge has been such a big help lately, because he allowed my boyfriend to move into his house because he didn't like his old roommate, and of course my boyfriend was extremely grateful. So I went over there and webcammed with my boyfriend's mom for a bit and telling her that he's safe and comfortable now with Ge Ge :P And then Ge Ge took me upstairs into his room and he gave me this as a parting gift:




Whenever he travels, he would always bring me back a teddy bear, because it's kind of like our secret little thing now haha, but this time, it's special because it's made of beads! I was so happy because he left for China for a business trip today, and I wont be able to see him for 2 months. Now, I can just look at the bear and think of him (:

So that's it for this thank you post, and honestly, I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life. I feel so blessed 
And lastly, thank you all for reading this post~
-Christine

13 comments:

  1. Congrats!! 100 is a big deal! I love your blog, your nail art is awesome and your new posts are fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you deserve it, I love your blog ^^ also happy to hear the news :D congrats on that, too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the followers, I wish to get many some day too. Really well done on being accepted to school/university.

    Adorable teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will! You're such a great artist <3

      Delete
  4. aww you have a tamagotchi! and that teddy bear is so unique! congrats on getting into your university! im sure youll do great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh you noticed? :P And thank you <3

      Delete
  5. That is so nice of you!!! You are so sweet. Congrats on 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for everything :D I am glad you reached those 100, and there are more to come ^^ What to say about Jenni? She's just amazing, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100! And the teddy bear ritual is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so adorable! and congrats to you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day <3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: