Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Blog: Adding a Fashion Aspect. Your Ideas?

Hi everyone! I've been thinking about my blog a lot lately because I've gained quite a few followers over the past 5-6 months that I've had this blog. First of all, thank you guys so much! Secondly, I've been thinking about not only restricting this blog to my nails. I want to expand to fashion, maybe even makeup because those are things I love, just as much as nail polish, and I would love to share it with you guys also.

I was thinking maybe I can do a fashion post every Friday? Fashion Friday? I just want your opinion if this would be a good idea/bad idea and if you guys have any suggestions etc.

Thank you guys for your support! Really, you guys are the best :3

Hugs and Kisses,
Christine.

5 comments:

  1. Yes totally! It's your blog and it's only logical if you post about the things you love :) I would enjoy beauty and fashion posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you for your support Steph (:

      Delete
  2. Yes you should expand! Why not? I would enjoy a fashion post, plus there are so many nail blogs it would be a nice change of pace to see some other topics thrown in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Jenni! Yea, I do agree with the vast number of nail blogs xD

      Delete
  3. new reader here :)
    please do more fashion

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day <3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: