Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year! Outfit (:

Happy Chinese New Year guys! :D So I went shopping not too long ago, and picked up this cremesicle colored striped fuzzy sweater haha. I love this sweater so much because its one of the FEW long sleeves I own that actually have LONG SLEEVES and still fit nicely. Most small sizes fit me fine, but then my forearms would be exposed, and most large sizes make me look 10x bigger than I really am.....

Anyway, my mom said that we should all wear new clothes for the first day of the new year, so here I am! It's still slightly cold here in Norcal so I am wearing some tights, not that you can tell xD

Sweater by Candie's
Skirt by Free People
Earrings Necklace and Shoes from Forever 21
Somehow, when I put them into a collage, they get blurry... Maybe I'll stop lol.

And, no collage. See how much clearer this is? xD

This sweater also has a cute keyhole cutout at the back! And a bow too! LOOOVE :3



 Lol, enough with the camwhoring, I love these new ankle boots I got from F21! They're slightly big, so I'm wearing chunky socks :P And the laces are my own, the ones that came with the shoes are standard black.


Hehe, that's it for the outfit! If any of you guys noticed my nails, they're my Valentine nails that I will soon post about :P
Anyway, hope you guys have a wonderful day/New Year! And thank you soooo much for supporting me and reading my blog for the past half year. I really mean it (:

-Love,
Christine.

11 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful *-* thank you for dropping a comment on my blog, much appreciated ^^

    following you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very like your outfit! *-* This sweater is so cute. I love it! ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh your make-up looks soo adorable and professional. How did you do that, I'm a real fool in those things, haha. Nice blog btw and this sweater seems to be really fluffy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, years of practice xD And yes, the sweater is super fluffy and soft :D

      Delete
  4. Love your sweater, the color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit. I love it :) . And happy Chinese new years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, I love how you put it together. Your hair and makeup is stunning too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I rarely do my hair, so that proves how special New Years is for me! Haha <3

      Delete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: